April 10, 2010

SUMMER-READY BODY CHALLENGE!

I don't know about you, but with summer just around the corner, I'm ready for a refreshing spring cleanse to slim down in time for summer! I thought I'd do something fun to get us inspired, so I put together this Summer-Ready Body Challenge!

This is a six-week program that I will personally do with you, step by step! This challenge officially starts April 15th and ends June 1st, just in time to hit the pool!


I've created some delicious recipes for us to enjoy over the next few weeks inspired by Spa Cuisine (light, fresh and simple), with no complex or dehydrated recipes, for lighter digestion!


Unlike most raw food recipes that typically mix nuts and seeds, and sometimes oil all in the same recipe, SpaFusion Cuisine uses little or no oil, and only one fat ingredient (nut, seed, avocado or oil) per recipe to keep it light.

Here’s what the
Summer-Ready Body Challenge program includes:

SpaFusion Weight-Loss Guide ebook

SpaFusion Recipe ebook - 30 recipes!
FREE subscription to the Raw Radiance eZine
60 minute coaching call with me! (Optional)

I'll share with you some helpful tips I’ve picked up along the way, that have significantly helped me slim down over 35 lbs! (See My Weight-Loss Before & After Video) I'll also include tips on controlling emotional eating. I'll reveal my most treasured secrets on living a magical life, plus you'll get FREE Bonus Affirmations for healthy living!

And with 30 delicious SpaFusion recipes, slimming down never tasted so good! Here’s just a taste of what you'll get…

Infused Citrus Mint Water
Mango Raspberry Twist Smoothie
Tropical Fruit Salad & Pineapple Crème
Apple Fennel Soup
Spring Rolls w/Sweet & Spicy Mango Sauce
Rawsian Borsch
(my collaborated recipe featured at the Living Light Cuisine Cafe)
Summer Arugula Salad & Sweet Mango Vinaigrette
Sweet Vanilla Cream Cheese & Crushed Raspberry Parfait


The Summer-Ready Body Challenge program is only $85, coaching included! You receive two ebooks with tips on weight loss, a week by week guide, 30 SpaFusion recipes, FREE subscription to the Raw Radiance eZine, FREE Bonus Affirmations, and a 60 minute coaching session with me - to address all your questions and ensure your success!

Otherwise, you can purchase the program materials
without coaching for ONLY $25... that's a steal!


So if you're ready to shed some serious pounds in time for summer, don't miss out on this delicious opportunity! I hope you're ready to take on this challenge with me, because I can't wait to see your amazing before and after pics! Here's mine...



SUMMER-READY BODY CHALLENGE
(CHOOSE ONE)



(IMPORTANT: You will receive the program materials
within 24 hrs of purchase.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin