January 27, 2011

White Chocolate Raspberry Martini Parfait

Check this out!  Living Light Culinary Arts Institute wants YOU to RAWK the vote in the upcoming Hot Raw Chef Sweet Valentine Video Recipe Contest!


If you enjoyed my recipe video, please cast your vote for me, Mila Ilina, at HotRawChef.com  

As a special thanks, you’ll receive a FREE ebook with ALL submitted recipes from each chef.  That's right, you'll get a FREE Sweet Valentine recipe ebook!   But you must cast your vote at HotRawChef.com to receive a FREE copy! 

Voting ENDS February 9th, 2011

With love

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful recipe. We are having my parents over next weekend to celebrate my Mom's Birthday and I think this will be the perfect raw dessert.
    Peace & Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, you'll have to let me know what you think ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin