December 31, 2014

AU REVOIR

I'll be honest, it's been on my mind for sometime now!  And now, as my husband and I embrace a new path, planning our first pregnancy, it seems appropriate to say farewell to the beautiful six years I've spent on this blog sharing my up's and down's exploring all things raw.

The three weeks I recently spent at Hippocrates Health Institute has given me a lot of time to self-reflect and really think about the new direction my husband and I are getting ready to embark on.


It has been an amazing experience, sharing a part of myself (my ambitions and struggles) with you, my readers.  The journey no doubt has created the perfect segue connecting me to the next phase of my life.

There is so much I will miss about this chapter in my life  for it has given me such a remarkable and beautiful glimpse into nature, spirituality, my own being, and what's truly possible.  My only hope now is to share some of this knowledge, experience and wisdom with my future baby(s) and grandbaby(s).
And so it is with a heavy heart, yet a light spirit that I say my final goodbye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin